Latest Posts

7th November 2016

7 November 2016 From Calabash Bay to Clarence Town Harbour, Long Island   Departed this morning at 8 A.M. And motor-sailed the three miles north to the head of Long Island. The forecast northeast wind of under 20 knots was…
Read more

3rd November 2016

3rd November 2016 At sea between Rum Cay and Cape Santa Maria, Long Island; anchored at Calabash Bay. Up this morning before sunrise and we meet the wind hard against us. After an expedition council, we’ve decided to skip San…
Read more

2nd November 2016

2nd November, Wednesday evening Port Nelson Roadstead, Rum Cay Preparing to depart Captain Dave's beach, Port Howe, Cat Island. Departed Cat Island this morning about 10:00 AM after carrying Douglas Rath, our film director, to the airport for his return...
Read more

31st October 2016

31st October 2016 To all our most appreciated supporters, Unfavourable autumn weather has obliged us to delay commencing our 2016 Following Columbus Expedition until Wednesday 2 November. We intend to sail from Cat Island, Bahamas, the home port of our…
Read more

error: Content is protected !!